I follow the same rating system as Goodreads. For those of you unfamiliar with the site’s rating system, it is as follows:
- 1 star: I did not like the book.
- 2 stars: The book was okay.
- 3 stars: I liked the book.
- 4 stars: I really liked the book.
- 5 stars: The book was amazing.
As those who follow my blog know, it is rare for me to give a five star review. I have five factors that I look for in a book to determine its rating; the list is as follows:
- Reading speed-Did I finish this book in one sitting or less than three days?
- Content-Was the content engaging enough to keep me reeled in until completion?
- Predictability-Did I catch onto where the plot was heading?
- Re-Read-Would I be able to reread this book at another date?
- Purchase-If reading on my Kindle, would I go out and buy a physical copy because it needs to be on my shelf?
!!!! I’M CURRENTLY ACCEPTING BOOKS FOR REVIEW !!!!
I am currently able to review books in the following formats:
I can read any genre, but specifically enjoy:
- True Crime
- Psychological Thrillers
I will always provide honest feedback on the books I review and will cross-post to Goodreads and Amazon. Sometimes I will includes my blog posts on my “bookstagram.”
If you’d like to reach out for me to review your book, please contact me by filling out the form.